Code of Good Practice for Printed Timetable information
- Published on 20 July 2015
- Written by Peter Stoner
"At the meeting someone raised the issue of where to find the Code of Good Practice for Printed Timetable information. I assumed it is somewhere on the ATCO website but so far I can't find it. Even bus operators are asking about the guidelines."
The guidance is still available on this website and still relevant. You can download it here:
Latest ATCO News
- Published on 19 November 2014
- Written by Dominic Lund-Conlon
- UK Bus Awards, 2014
- Can it really be 20 years? Tony Depledge
- Denver Rail
- Independent Travel Training: a new ATCO best practice group - Meena Player
- ATCO and Network Rail: A new conference and partnership - Andy Gipson
- Bob Saxby asks......‘Has anybody seen Mr Completa?
- New ATCO Members
- Editor’s Note - Peter Hardy
You can open yours online, by clicking here and logging in. Alternatively, if you are not a member, please sign up by calling 0844 209 6556.